WAN-IFRA provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
- This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, lay-off, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
- WAN-IFRA supports and encourages under-represented groups and values diversity.
- Employment with WAN-IFRA and progression within employment is determined only by personal merit.
- We do this by applying criteria which are related to the duties and conditions of each particular post and the needs of the organisation.
- No applicant for a staff appointment or member of staff will be treated less favourably than another on the grounds of sex, gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership or parental status, race, ethnic or national origin, colour, disability, sexual orientation, religion, or age.
- Ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Update June 2018