The Print Innovation Awards competition identifies the world’s most innovative print advertisings and products of newspaper and magazine publishers. The competition is open for newspaper and magazine publishers as well as for advertisers or advertising agencies.
Participation is confidential. WAN-IFRA only published the names of award winners.
The Print Innovation Award competition is organised on an annual basis.
See the above “Categories and Descriptions” for more details on the awarded prizes.
An international jury of experts will assess the projects submitted. Winners are celebrated at the annual World Printers Summit.
Print Innovation projects are presented in a dedicated brochure. Successful case studies are also presented at WAN-IFRA events.
What makes the Print Innovation Awards competition unique and why should you participate?
- The Print Innovation Awards competition focuses exclusively on print innovation. There are many media awards, but the Print Innovation Awards have a clear print focus.
- The Print Innovation Awards are a worldwide competition. There are many national or regional awards, but no other worldwide competition.
- Participation in the Print Innovation Awards is simple, quick and affordable.
- Successful projects will receive international recognition, they will be presented on stage, in print and at international events.
Which categories can you enter in?
- Advertising Innovation
- Product Innovation
- Special Editions
- Products for Young Readers
- Audience Innovation
- Sustainability Innovation
Please see “Rules and Guidelines” and “Categories” (above) for more details.
Winners of the past Print Innovation Awards.
The winners of the Print Innovation Awards 2019 were honoured on stage on 8 October 2019 during the Berlin Publishing Night in Berlin. We congratulate all successful participants!
- Print Innovation Awards Winners 2021.
- Print Innovation Awards Winners 2020.
- Print Innovation Awards Winners 2019.
- Print Innovation Awards Winners 2018.
- Photo gallery of the Berlin Publishing Night and the video of the evening event.
- The report “Print Innovation Awards 2018” is available. Ask your copy to email@example.com