I started my career in the banking sector, where l worked for the British Bank of the Middle East for two years. In 1997, I moved to Dubai Media Incorporated and worked at its Financial Support Services Department for nine years. Afterwards I moved to the publishing sector, where l worked as Director of the Subscription and Distribution Department and later as Deputy General Manager of Al Bayan Newspaper, before l worked as Executive General Manager of four newspapers, namely Al Bayan, Emarat Alyoum, Emirates Today and Emirates 24/7. I then moved to DMI as (CMO) Chief of Commercial Affairs and Marketing Officer for the TV channels, newspapers, radio channels, printing press and Tawseel Company. Now I’m the CEO of Press Sector in Dubai Media Inc.
Meanwhile, I have always been responsible for the administrative side (Human Resources – Information Technology – Financial Management – Sales – Marketing) and the link between the media and administrative sides of DMI.
Furthermore, I have contributed to a number of DMI’s major projects, most notably Al Bayan’s paperless hall, the re-launch of Al Bayan Newspaper, the conversion of Emarat Alyoum from a free newspaper to a paid one, the conversion of Emirates 24/7 from a printed newspaper to a digital one, the inception of Ara Magazine and the foundation of Tawseel Company.
– Over 20 years of experience in Media industry in the UAE (Newspapers, Distribution, Sales, Radio, Magazine, TV and Online )
– Managed 5 daily Newspapers in the UAE (Al Bayan, Al Emarat Al Youm, Emirats Today, Business 24/7, Emirates 24/7 online)
– Graduated from the first batch of leadership program – Dubai Hollding 2009. (Leadon)
– The most 500 powerful Arabs in the world, I was no. 96 (2012).
– The Best Employee in the publishing sector at DMI (2012).
– Board Member of Career Junction CO.
– Board Member of WAN-IFRA Middle East from 2007 till now
Specialties: Managing Media CO. ( Newspapers, Sales Marketing, Finance, HR, Support Services)