Session 1, December 12, 3.00 – 4.30 pm
- Introduction to Native Advertising: what is native advertising? And how native advertising can move the needle for client, publisher and user.
Exercise: Get to know the delegates
Session 2, December 13, 3.00 – 4.30 pm
- How to set up your team
- Responding to briefs
- Content ideas – coming up with the ideas (proactive proposals)
- Managing production
- Managing quality (matching publisher standards, meeting user needs and exceeding client KPIs)
Exercise: Briefs they come up quick proposals for
Session 3, December 15, 3.00 – 4.30
- Selling to your sales team
- Taking your campaigns to market
- Costing your campaigns
- Client management
- Internal stakeholder management (editors, publishers, GM)
Exercise: User journey + client journey
Final session, December 16, 3.00 – 4.30 pm
- Future of Native advertising
- Trends and innovations – case studies and best practices
- Is trusted content here to stay?
Exercise: Dream budget: what would you do? What you think the industry could do?