6 STEPS TO MAXIMIZING YOUR MEMBERSHIP!
1. Online User Account – This allows you and your colleagues to access a multitude of research, special reports, databases, executive summaries and member-only areas of the WAN-IFRA website – and update your profile in the members’ directory. Make sure that everybody in your company is well registered with a proper user account: Email email@example.com
Register for your User Account.
2. WAN-IFRA Events – Up to 50% discount on WAN-IFRA events, conferences and training. Free access to WAN-IFRA series of webinars.
WAN-IFRA events, conferences and training.
3. World News Publishing Focus – All staff of our members’ companies can subscribe to our newsletters and join the conversation on trends in journalism, business, policy, print, digital transformation, and innovation
4. Executive News Service – keeps you up to date with the latest industry news delivered every day to your inbox.
5. WAN-IFRA Reports One of WAN-IFRA’s most important activities is research in all areas of newspaper production, editorial, digital media development, media business, advertising, organisation and strategy. Browse and dwonload our reports.
6. Press Freedom – WAN-IFRA protects the rights of journalists and publishers to operate a free media and promote editorial quality and professional practice. Discover how we and our members work together to promote and defend a free press worldwide.
KEY OPERATING AREAS
The Advisory department offers cutting-edge world-class expertise to support the transformation of your businesses through customized services, masterclasses, webinars, online education courses.
The Publication and insights department provides a lucid, authoritative filter to the overwhelming flood of information about media.
The Events department produces global events (Expo and Congress), regional and topical events (Digital Media Conferences, Paid Content Forums, Medialab Days, Newsroom Summit, Publish Asia, WAN-IFRA India) are operated by our team based in Frankfurt, Mannheim, Paris, Chennai, Singapore and Mexico and associated consultants in Egypt, and South Africa.
The Global Alliance for Media Innovation is a global resource center for news media to embrace transformation, drive innovation, maximize success, and quickly advance the best talents and innovations to the market.
The World Editors Forum is the premier community of engaged professional editors, speaking out for press freedom, promoting continued innovation in journalism, and fostering diversity and trust in media.
The World Printers Forum is the central point of the international news media print community from prepress to press and to product finishing and delivery. Its objective is to encourage innovation and productivity as well as product development. It promotes the power of print and the sustainability of print production.
The Media Freedom programmes strengthens Media in post-conflict and fragile States. It represents the industry in all discussions with international organisations like the United Nations, UNESCO, and other international bodies like the Council of Europe. Our programmes are enhanced by a network of 14 regional Press freedom Committees.
The Media Development curriculum includes capacity building initiatives such as skills development training, coaching, mentoring, networking and skills-exchange activities in fragile states and emerging markets.
The Media Policy and Public Affairs department engages with public authorities, institutions, and other trade bodies, and evaluates and opposes all measures which restrict the free publishing activity.