WAN-IFRA is a global resource centre and international knowledge hub for news media to embrace transformation, drive innovation, maximize success, and share best practices.
1. NEWS INDUSTRY HEADLINES & BEST PRACTICES Unrestricted access to all our publications: members receive the latest industry news delivered via our Blogs, Newsletters, and the daily Executive News Service, a global overview of the latest headlines, developments and trends in the industry, as well as original WAN-IFRA content. News in five languages: English, German, French, Spanish, and Portuguese.
2. TOPICAL REPORTS Free access to our trends reports and market analysis of the most relevant industry topics. Each edition of our Research Reports costs an average of EUR 250 for non-members.
3. CUTTING-EDGE CONFERENCES Participation in all WAN-IFRA events is granted at reduced member price – up to 30% off on the public price. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, all our physical events have been called off, but we have organised a series of virtual events. The participation in the virtual summits conferences and webinars is free for members. Visit our Coronavirus in the newsroom website to stay in the loop.
4. MASTERCLASSES Training and Coaching courses are accessible in multiple languages through our Media Management Accelerator online training platform.
5. CONNECTION TO PEERS Members benefit from unlimited affiliation to the World Editors Forum and other WAN-IFRA’s business communities (Digital Revenue Network, Global Alliance for Media Innovation, World Printers Forum, Media Policy Forum) included in their corporate membership. Our business communities give media professionals the opportunity to have immersive conversations that count, get alerted to emerging trends that match your areas of interest, learn from success and failures, share business strategy, link and connect ideas, weave with business peers and connect on emerging themes and insights, harvest ways to better perform, and speed up their decision-making.
7. BtoB COMMUNICATION Service providers and technology suppliers benefit from a discount of up to 30 % on advertising, sponsorship and exhibition space at the international and regional WAN-IFRA events.
8. COMPANY CONNECTION Service providers and technology suppliers are granted with a free entry in the WAN-IFRA Technology Guide & Directory, the largest directory of its kind of suppliers and service providers to the newspaper and magazine industries worldwide.
9. DRIVE THE CONVERSATION Members participate in defining the world’s press strategic agenda through active involvement in committees and decision-making bodies.
10. ACCESS TO PROFESSIONAL STAFF Ask our regional offices around the world for exclusive insights and connections with peers and business partners.
OUR FULL RANGE OF MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
Members and their subsidiaries qualify for full membership benefits. All employees of member companies are entitled to membership login and access to all benefits, including free access to the online library download area. WAN-IFRA members are granted membership in its various communities: the World Editors Forum, the Digital Revenue Network, the World Printers Forum, the Global Alliance for Media Innovation, and theMedia Policy Forum.
JOIN US TODAY – APPLY FOR MEMBERSHIP ONLINE
Apply online and receive a customized quote: online application
Questions about the full range of WAN-IFRA membership benefits? email us: firstname.lastname@example.org