WAN-IFRA is the indispensable global resource centre for news media professionals to share best practices, embrace transformation, drive innovation, grow their business and maximize success.
1. PEER-TO-PEER CONNECTIONS Members benefit from opportunities to share best practices, build networks and identify areas for collaboration on business and content strategy, revenue generation and industry action through the World Editors Forum , alongside WAN-IFRA business communities such as the Digital Revenue Network, Global Alliance for Media Innovation, World Printers Forum, the Media Policy Forum. Small, by-invitation roundtable sessions and speaker series are offered to C-suite cohort throughout the calendar year. Our business communities give media professionals the opportunity to have immersive conversations that count, get alerted to emerging trends that match your areas of interest, learn from success and failures, share business strategy, link and connect ideas, weave with business peers and connect. PERKS: Exclusive benefits for members.
2. CUTTING-EDGE CONFERENCES Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, all our physical events have been called off, but we have organised a series of virtual events. The participation in the virtual summits conferences and webinars is free for members. Visit our Coronavirus in the newsroom website to stay in the loop. PERKS: up to 50% discount on events participation fees.
3. JUST-IN-TIME REPORTS trends reports and market analysis of the most relevant industry topics. PERKS: Free access of the digital editions of our in-depth research reports for all your staff. Save EUR 250 per publication
4. BUSINESS HEADLINES WAN-IFRA provides a lucid, authoritative filter to the overwhelming flood of information about media. We focus on quick delivery of insights via digital channels with our Blogs, social networks, special reports and segmented newsletters. PERKS: Unrestricted access to all our publications | Sign up for our email Newsletters and stay up-to-date on news media developments. The daily Executive News Service, a global overview of the latest headlines, developments and trends in the industry, as well as original WAN-IFRA content.
5. MASTERCLASSES & COACHING Training and Coaching courses are accessible in multiple languages through our Media Management Accelerator online training platform and our tuition-free programmes. PERKS: Preferential rates exclusive for members.
6. ACCESS TO EXPERTISE We offer cutting-edge world-class expertise to support the transformation of your businesses through customized programmes. Whether you would like a quick assessment call, an on-site strategic workshop for your managers, a full-scale transformation project, or apply to our masterclasses, e-learning courses or year-long executive programme, WAN-IFRA delivers the link between information, expertise and results. Our consultants assist our members worldwide in the following areas of expertise: Executive Coaching, Branded Content, Newsroom Efficiency, Reader revenue, Digital Subscriptions, Newspaper Production. PERKS: Preferential rates exclusive for members.
7. BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES We provide our Member Suppliers with various strategic sponsorship and commercial opportunities to gain access to an influential worldwide audience of 10,000 media professionals in our events, and 28,000 subscribers to our newsletters . PERKS: 30% discount on public price for advertising, sponsorship and exhibition space packages at the international and regional WAN-IFRA events.
8. MEMBERS DIRECTORY Service providers and technology suppliers are granted with a free entry in the WAN-IFRA Technology Guide & Directory, the largest directory of its kind of suppliers and service providers to the newspaper and magazine industries worldwide. PERKS: Free listing for members.
9. MEMBER HOTLINE Ask our regional offices around the world for exclusive insights and connections with peers and business partners. PERKS: Exclusive benefits for members.
10. ADD YOUR VOICE Members participate in defining the world’s press strategic agenda through active involvement in committees and decision-making bodies. Members in need can rely on the collective support of our global membership.
Member companies and their subsidiaries qualify for full membership benefits. All employees of member companies are entitled to membership login and access to all benefits, including free access to the online library download area. WAN-IFRA members are granted membership in its various communities: the World Editors Forum, the Digital Revenue Network, the World Printers Forum, the Global Alliance for Media Innovation, and theMedia Policy Forum.
WAN-IFRA offers membership packages for Corporate Members, Individual Members, Publishers’ Associations and Startup companies.
Criteria for corporate membership is the total no. of employees (FTEs) working for the company and its subsidiaries.
JOIN NOW – MEMBERSHIP INQUIRY
Apply online and receive a customized quote: online application
Questions about the full range of WAN-IFRA membership benefits? email us: firstname.lastname@example.org