Steps to launch
- Start-ups and young entrepreneurs are vital in securing the future of our industry.
- Join WAN-IFRA and discover the opportunities available.
- Connect with a unique global and local network across the industry.
- Gain insight and perspective into your sector.
- Benefit from exclusive opportunities available to small businesses – sponsorship, events, exhibitions.
Your Membership benefits
- Access to WAN-IFRA’s professional network of members and participation in the global community.
- Discounts of up to 30% on advertising, sponsorship and exhibition space at the World Publishing Expo, and international and regional WAN-IFRA events.
- Discounts of up to 50% on event and conference participation.
- Access to special reports and research on most relevant industry topics.
- Entries in the News Publishing Directory and Members Directory for tech entrepreneurs and service providers.
- Within 6 months of booking, you will receive a €250 voucher for any event or type of sponsorship of your choice.
- Join the conversation in our Changemakers webinars.
Special conditions for special entrepreneurs
Welcome 10 – For companies smaller than 10 employees
The Start-up Membership is offered to you at €750 per year for the first two years of membership. It represents a 50% discount on the regular membership fee for companies with fewer than 10 employees. After the second year, your membership will be transitioned to the regular fee for companies of your size (€1,500 for tech entrepreneurs).
News Publishers smaller than 50 employees benefit from this membership package.
Welcome 20 – For companies with 10 to 20 employees
The Start-up Membership is offered to you at €1,500 per year for the first two years of membership. It represents a 50% discount on the regular membership fee for companies with 10 to 20 employees. After the second year, your membership will be transitioned to the regular fee for companies of your size (€3,000).
To be eligible to WAN-IFRA’s special membership conditions for startups, you are:
- A tech entrepreneur or service provider.
- A news publisher.
- A startup considered to be a temporary business model wherein the focus is on rapid growth. The company was founded in the last four years and is not yet publicly traded.
JOIN US TODAY – Apply for membership online
Apply online and receive a customized quote: online application
Questions about the full range of WAN-IFRA membership benefits? email us: firstname.lastname@example.org