The “Asian Best in Print 2021″Awards with an objective to prove and improve the quality of print reproduction while seeding the competitiveness among the workforce of the organisation, is announced with call for entries. This will showcase the ability to print accordance to ISO 12647-3 and WAN-IFRA standards.
The contest is open for three classes based on the circulation criteria as follows.
- Circulation below 50,000 copies
- Circulation between 50,000 to 150,000 copies
- Circulation above 150, 000 copies
WAN-IFRA would recognise the top three winners and award Gold, Silver and Bronze trophies in each of the classes.
Who can participate?
The competition is open to all publications, independent of production process or types of substrate used. Distinct categories were created for this purpose:
- Category 1 Cold set offset on newsprint
- Category 2 Heat-set offset or UV-curing offset on newsprint (Semi-commercial)
- Category 3 Heat-set offset or UV-curing offset on SC or LWC paper (Semi-commercial)
- Category 4 Category for printing under own standard conditions (Ex: Printed on tinted paper or own target specs printed through offset, flexo or digital)
- Category 5 Magazines, printed in sheet-fed offset, heat-set offset, gravure or digital inkjet (Weekly magazines to be registered under this Category)
|Activities||Date of occurance|
|Registraion Opens||20 Feb 2021|
|Registration Closes||10 Apr 2021|
|Printing Schedule||12 Apr 2021 – 21 Apr 2021|
|last date for samples||03rd May 2021|
|Report & Winners announcement||14 June 2021|
Participation fee per registration title will be € 399 and a registration of two or more titles from same publisher would attract reduced fee as in the table below.
|No of title||Discount||Total Fee|
|5+ Title||30%||275 / Title|
Register Online :
Register your participation online within few clicks.
Invoice will be sent for the registered , payment should be made against the received invoices before the last date the registration closes to become eligible for the valid participation in the contest.