Are you interested to support the internation color quality contest?
WE SPREAD YOUR IDENTITY AND PUT IN THE MAP OF PUBLISHING INDUSTRY
ICQC offers sponsor in the following categories:
- Paper ,Ink and Press Materials
- Pre-Press and Post-Press systems
- Press and Press accessories
- Software and Quality Control systems
- Print businesses & Editorial Services
The International Color Quality Club (ICQC) is the only world-wide print quality competition for newspapers and magazines with an objective to improve the quality of reproduction and printing, that seeds the competitiveness thoughts and motivates the work force of the organization. The competition has been held every two years since 1994 that offers the color quality winners with two-year validity.
- FULL PAGE ADVERTISEMENT in the ICQC winnerBook, to be published and distributed at annual IFRA / DCX
- STAGE APPEARANCE a special invitation to present the ICQC awards to winners on DCX/Expo stage.
- WINNERS BOOK 15 copies of the ICQC winerbook for the sponsors
- LOGO PLACEMENT on all communications material, emails, website and associated newsletters and the monthly reports to the publishers/ participants
If you wish to secure your place as a sponsor and support the global color quality contest, kindly reach us below:
Ingi Olaffson, Director – WPF , WAN-IFRA
Tel. +49 1512 5923318, email@example.com
Maria J. Belém, Dy.Sales Director , WAN-IFRA
Prabhu Natrajan, Research Engineer, WAN-IFRA
Tel. +91 8792178292, firstname.lastname@example.org